1. I cry almost every day. I am also an incredibly happy person and I attribute a lot of that to the waterworks. It’s impossible for me to have bottled up emotions.
2. I cannot wear white without spilling on it. I know everyone claims this, but for it’s sadly true.
3. I love carbs with my whole heart.
4. I type ridiculously fast using my two pointer fingers.
5. I trip almost every time I wear heels. Its embarassing yet I still wear them because of the way they make me feel.
6. I was born at 1:12 in the morning and quite firmly believe that is why I am a night person.
7. My typical bedtime is 2 a.m.
8. The grass is always greener on the other side. I rock a pair of DD’s and I want to murder the bitches with perky B’s that can go braless.
9. My parents are happily divorced and we spend all our holidays as a family still. Only the family is a little bit bigger this time around.
10. I choose dogs over cats anyday.
11. I don’t watch football at all, ever, but football season is my favorite sports season. It’s the magical time of year where everyone is down to get drunk on Sunday and Mondays!
12. I’ve worked at a machine shop since I was 16.
13. My favorite number is 13.
14. I am overly sentimental.
15. More is always better. I indulge a little too often.
16. I would much rather have cheese than chocolate.
17. I believe things happen for a reason. Maybe not everything, but things. My relationship is proof of that.
18. I’m a beer girl. I love wine and martinis, but at the end of the night, I will always end up with beer.
19. My boyfriend makes beer. Reason number 83729o why he’s incredibly sexy.
20. I go to school for social work.
21. Canned mushrooms give me the heebie jeebies.
22. I use words like heebie jeebies.
23. I am 23 years old.
24. Many people who like seafood love cooked fish but don’t care for sushi. I am the opposite.
25. I went to five proms in high school. I only had fun at one.
26. My middle name is Flower.
27. My mom and stepdad do foster care and I have two adopted little brothers.
28. Other than my name, I’ve forgetten entirely how to write in cursive.
29. I’ve lived in the same small town my whole life.
30. I’ve been doing my own laundry for as long as I can remember, which is probably the reason I hate it and the majority of it is all over my floor.
31. My big brother is 11 years older than me. He’s probably the smartest person I know.
32. When I am home, there are always candles lit.
33. I give blood as often as I can.
34. I have 3 tattoos. One of them takes up half of my stomach.
35. My best friend has been in my life for 12 years. She is the PB to my J.
36. I bruise effortlessly.
37. I sing. Loudly. Often. Terribly.
38. I’ve been skydiving.
39. Worlds Biggest Procrastinator.
40. I smoke a pack a day for 5 years. I quit because someone told me they didn’t believe I could. Its been almost 3 years. Thanks OG : )
41. I have no problem saying “I’m sorry.”
42. My idea of a perfect day will always involve being outside.
43. I must, must, must learn things my way. Most often though, my way is the hard way.
44. I am HORRIBLE with money.
45. I’ve spent some of the best nights of my life playing board games.
46. Green is the best color.
47. I tell the people I love that I love them every day. I think thats important.
48. Loretta, my Jetta, is silver. I think silver is the most boring color for a car.
49. I don’t go to church, but I pray. A lot.
50. I only have 2 first cousins and I havent seen of talked to them in well over 10 years. This fact sucks.
51. I absolutely love to dance, but won’t if I feel like people are watching me or I’m on display.
52. That being said, I’m very self conscious. My face turns red A LOT.
53. In delis, I will often get the same kind of sandwich as the person I’m with. I know myself and if I don’t, I will just stare at theirs with envy.
54. I throw like a girl.
55. My biggest pet peeve is open drawers.
56. I am petrified of snakes, public speaking and 2012. But my biggest fear? My biggest fear is that I will be a bad wife and mother.
57. The voice on my voicemail is not my own.
58. Name a classic movie. There is a 90 percent chance I haven’t seen it.
59. I get along much better with guys than I do girls.
60. Rain turns me into a big slug. I run on sunshine. And kisses.
61. I’m a July baby. This explains the sunshine bit.
62. I walked to school until high school. Those times and those girls will always have a special compartment in my heart.
63. I hate wearing pants. When I’m home, I rarely do.
64. I read a lot. There is no other feeling like the one you get when you are madly in love with a book.
65. I choose non-fiction over fiction, hands down.
66. I love ALL holidays, even stupid ones, but especially Christmas. Christmas makes me wildly grateful because I know I would hate it if I didn’t have the amazing family I do.
67. Moving in with the boyfriend was one of the best things I’ve ever done. Coming home to him makes me immensly happy.
68. Everything makes me nervous. I worry constantly.
69. I’m obsessed with anything turquoise stone.
70. I have lots of spaces in my teeth.
71. Saying I talk a mile a minute is a large understatement.
72. I am not trendy at all.
73. My friend OG constantly has to look up/do simple things for me. Its a mixture of laziness and procrastination on my part, and it probably won’t stop unless he puts his foot down.
74. If I don’t follow a certain routine in the shower, I do not feel clean. This, along with my open drawer thing sometimes makes me think I have OCD.
75. I always say “Me and so-and-so” instead of “So-and-so and I”. I know it’s not proper English, but I feel really awkward saying it the correct way for some reason.
76. I fucking despise talking on the phone. Even to people I love dearly.
77. I am always late to work.
78. I find few things more fun than mud volleyball.
79. I can’t spell and often use words that don’t exist.
80. I carry a laminated four leaf clover in my wallet.
81. I’ve seen every episode of Sex and the City multiple times.
82. I do not like Seinfeld.
83. I sleep with my contacts in far too often.
84. I have extremely poor vision.
85. Me and my boyfriend’s song is “Float On” by Modest Mouse.
86. Coffee gives me stomachaches, but espresso does not.
87. I can’t eat with chopsticks.
88. I always have my debit card, never have cash.
89. I drool. And not just in my sleep.
90. Having a sister is one of the most unique and beautiful experiences.
91. I always wear makeup.
92. I love my girlfriends with my whole heart.
93. I don’t know if I could survive my job without email and Pandora.
94. I have about 25 Pandora stations and mostly just listen to 4.
95. I like my voice best when I have a sore throat.
96. I am worried there might be repeats in this list, but am too lazy to check.
97. I steal the covers.
98. I swear way too much.
99. My comfort food is tomato soup and egg noodles.
100. I hate pennies.
101. Regardless of how hot it is, I can’t fall asleep without some sort of blanket covering me.