Naturally, this is a work in progress…
1. Finish my bachelors.
2. Get my masters.
3. Perfect a recipe. Bring it to every dinner party and/or BBQ and receive an abundance of praise. And standing ovations.
4. Learn how to knit.
5. Run a half-marathon. Not a whole, just a half. I currently can’t run more than a 5k, so lets not kid ourselves.
6. Swim in the Pacific Ocean.
7. Visit every state. Also, visit every National Park.
8. Live in a state other than CT for at least a year.
9. Paint something.
10. Buy a professional camera. Learn how to use it.
11. Learn how to drive stick.
12. Make my own wine.
13. Buy a home.
14. Create a home library. Complete with comfy chairs and far, far too many candles.
15. Grow my own vegetables. And flowers.
16. Sing karaoke all by myself.
17. Vacation in a place where I don’t speak the language.
18. Have a baby. Or get a dog. We’ll see.
19. Have a homemade Christmas. Make everyone their gift.
20. Hike at least part of the Appalachian Trail.
21. Pay off my student loans.
22. Sleep outside. Not in a tent, but in a sleeping bag. Preferably a mummy bag.
23. Go to a nude beach.
24. Volunteer once a week with Habitat for Humanity and help build a house start to finish. Then proceed to bawl hysterically at the dedication.
25. Visit Washington D.C.
26. Go scuba diving.
27. Bungee jump.
28. Learn how to ski and snowboard. Then decide which I like better.
29. Take a hot air balloon ride.
30. Visit Bourbon Street.
31. See Cirque du Soleil in Vegas. Preferably Love.
32. Donate a kidney. (Or bone marrow, but that’s kind of out of my hands. I am on the list though.)
33. Swim with dolphins (It’s cliché for a reason, people!)
34. Visit the Guinness brewery and Jameson distillery. Hike part of Ireland while I’m there.
35. Visit Block Island.
36. Read the Bible, start to finish.
37. Go to a shooting range.
38. Spend a weekend at Berkley Springs State Park.
39. No TV for one month.
40. Cut my hair extremely short.
41. Make a speech at a wedding.
42. Watch a Sox game from the Green Monster.
43. Got to a taping of a live show.
44. Participate in the NYC 5 boro bike tour.
45. Learn how to make pierogies.
46. Spend a weekend at Kripalu
47. Make a difference.